As spring approaches, homeowners are looking to remodel. Here are six tips to spruce things up:
- Inspect and repair the systems you already have.
- Energy tax credits. See if adding a few minor green features can help out with a nice tax credit.
- Pick the areas that will give you the most return on investment.
- Ask an expert. If you’re looking to sell, ask your realtor to give you some advice on what will attract buyers.
- Have you considered DIY? It can save you a bundle.
- Use a budget. It won’t help if you go into crazy debt to fix up your home.
Read the full article here: 6 Cost-conscious Routes To Boosting Your Home’s Value